Lets Talk About Sexual Self-Care
Sexual conversation is expanding and I want to dive right in! All awkwardness aside. In my opinion, the more weird your fantasies are, the more open you are about it, the cooler you really are. Women need to express themselves sexually more often so we can sustain a healthy sex life. You are going to learn how important this is to your overall well-being.
There’s been a massive cultural shift where we no longer stigmatize conversations around women’s desire and pleasure. We will also learn how to develop a healthy sex life and sex drive. Even the smallest things can have the largest impact, but no matter who you are, you need to get involved in this conversation. The quickest way to feeling your BOLDEST, is to know your body through and through. You need to want to do you!
Being sexually healthy also means being sexually confident which in turn oozes self-confidence.
This topic is exciting and maybe a little uncomfortable for many of us. However, when we start opening up about it together that discomfort will soon fade away.
We’re going to cover:
- Sexual awakenings, age-related desires, nuanced sexual identities.
- Increased openness in our conversations and habits.
- Questioning the SELF and what we truly want.
- Women pursuing what they want, sexually and in life.
- Experiencing pleasure and not just sex.
- Noticing what we are genuinely feeling.
- No more judgments. What is ‘acceptable’ is changing.
- The importance of Sexual Self-Care
- Unhappy Sex Life during a relationship
- Boosting your Sex Drive.
- Pleasure after Trauma.
- The importance of Cuddling after Sex.
- Organized by
- No Organizers
Sorry, there were no discussions found.
You must be logged in to create new discussions.