Body Confidence & Self-Love
We are not born with confidence, but we can build it throughout our lives. I want to help you reach your boldest, confident self. However, the only way to do this is by making a mindset shift happen and knowing the ‘why’ behind every step you are taking.
We’re constantly knocking ourselves down, by constant terms that imply body imperfection. That we are not enough. But that’s just it, we are! You’re 100% more than enough as you are. You are worth every bit of confidence.
Beating ourselves down constantly creates significant psychological damage towards ourselves and our body image. We’re going to learn how to appreciate ourselves fully and move away from unrealistic comparisons and societal or fitness-related standards. It’s all about how you FEEL, your confidence and pride and putting yourself out there in ways you’d never imagined 20 years ago.
THIS IS PROGRESS, IN LIFE.
We’re going to chat with experts and get to know how to boost our confidence and self-love together:
- Relationship Between Body Image And The Fitness Industry
- ‘Clean Eating” And Dieting
- Getting Past ‘Toning, Sculpting, Chiseling’ Marketing Techniques
- Constantly Worrying About Your Weight
- Focusing On Your Overall Health Instead
- Boosting Self-Confidence
- Enjoyable Exercise Equals Better Confidence
- Nourishing Your Body
- Preserving Your Youth
- An Inclusive Approach To Living
- Feeling Comfortable In Your Skin
- Owning Your Space
- Organized by
- No Organizers
Sorry, there were no discussions found.
You must be logged in to create new discussions.